View Poll Results: Are you scared of death?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 28.57%
  • No

30 71.43%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Are you scared of death?

I’ll second that! Watched four of my family go that way.
    Charlie

one was enough ,4 i don't know i could handle that ,all the best

comp_nut, I know where you are at and how you feel.
    Yes it is devastating, I lost three in one year within a few months, two were cancer and one was old age. But it’s been awhile now and time has a way of easing the pain, but you will never forget the people and it does leave an empty place in your life for a long while.

I was very close to my younger brother when he died at age 35 from hart failure due to diabetes. For a long time, whenever I heard a song or saw something that reminded me of him, I would all but break down. We were that close. Sometimes we don’t realize how much we love people until they are no more. We should all tell and show our love ones how we feel often and not get caught up in the hustle of every day life. Life is too short to miss the good things. Savor each good experience.

A time will come when you will remember the joyous times and appreciate and enjoy those memories. So hang in there!
    Charlie

Originally posted by Charlie2
    Sometimes we don’t realize how much we love people until they are no more. We should all tell and show our love ones how we feel often and not get caught up in the hustle of every day life. Life is too short to miss the good things. Savor each good experience.
    now that is so true, too bad we all learn the hard way, it would be good if we all went and told someone how much we love them, now.
    Life is a bowl of cherries