I'm trying to access a NAS device. When I double click on a volume on this NAS, I enter my user name and password and click "OK". I get the resulting error message:

"\\Netdrive\Admin is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Multiple connections to a server or shared resource by the same user, using more than one user name, are not allowed. Disconnect all previous connections to the server or shared resource and try again."

Disconnect all previous connections to the server or shared resource and try again.
It is this sentence that I am keenly interested in. How do you disconnect all previous connections? I have not found a way to do this in Windows short of restarting the stupid machine. On the Mac, all I have to do is drag any mounted volumes to the trash, and bam, I can log onto a network volume as a different user.

I can't restart the machine at the moment because I'm using it as a FileMaker server.

This computer is running Windows XP Pro.