Thread: Scorpio 868W ATX mid-tower case Question

Scorpio 868W ATX mid-tower case Question

I have a Question for anyone who can answer it for me, I would be much delighted, I have started to build a new computer using the Scorpio 868W ATX mid-tower case, I have all the hardware installed and every thing is running fine, really nice case I have to say for a budget price, anyway, I have all my Molex plugs and power connectors attached, I am left with two connection which I am un Fermilure with,. they are two connection that look to me to be for sound or maybe lights on the front of the case, they are red and green and look the same as the connection that attach to your sound card or head phone/mic on the back of your computer, but they are inside the case, where the pwr/hdd leds etc are they run inside and up to through the front of the case where the pwr button is, are these for lights on the front of my case? Because I honestly don’t know what they are for, I do not see any other connections inside the case that will accommodate them, I have looked on google to see if maybe I could find some one who built one using this case, which I did but not very explanatory, I would be delighted for any help you guys/gals good give me, and if you need more info let me know, thnks a mill all.

If it's really the 868, then they are probably for the USB/audio ports:

MS MCP, MCSE

I have the USB's attached, which I might add your post from a while back helped me on this one. the USB's are as normal mounted onto the motherboard, but where if anywhere do I put these last two connection, its strange to me that they would be like any speaker connection and not just like your standard pwr/hdd leds. do I need something else to attach this, I dont like to leave anything hanging? thanks alot bill and the pic above is like the front of mine, so ye thats it.

If you don't need front panel audio (FP_AUDIO), leave them. Otherwise, you're going to have to refer to your motherboard manual for how to connect them.
    MS MCP, MCSE

ok bill, ill have to look, didnt see anything last night when reading it, but you have ur point if i dont need em, dont worrie about em

If you don't have an FP_AUDIO header, you can't use them. No biggie.
    MS MCP, MCSE