Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Best and easiest way to sharpen very dull katana?

The sword of course. All you got to do is think NEO and mimic his move.

Seriously I think it's a 50/50. Depending on serval case like. Is the revolver loaded at the time when the person with a sword charge at the person with the revolver. And there a chance revolver might miss ~Would give the sword a huge window to lay a blow on the revolver~. The sword could doge the bullet. ETC ETC. ~MAYYYBE Catch the bullet and throw it back to the shooter~ Like On Ripley belive it or not, where the dude catch paintballs flying at 230 feet per sec. O.O

Originally posted by cbh
    A sword and a revolver! Which one will win the fight?

Yeah , I just watched that last night - it was cool LOL.

Of course, thats what happens if you learn the discipline and the moves, unlike most of these chumps who just learn the moves and none of the discipline and get their arses kicked so much.

Speaking of swords and idiots, I'm reminded of when a friend and I were practicing livesteel in the back yard of his apartment and some crazy russian wanted me to come at him with a well sharpened piece of steel so he could practice his crazy kung fu.

I turned it down on the basis I was laughing way to hard, the guy barely spoke english, so imagine the scenario in your head, its pretty funny - like something you'd see on Jackass
    "Save us Booze, show us the way!"

Originally posted by ATI RADEON 8500
    The sword of course. All you got to do is think NEO and mimic his move.

Seriously I think it's a 50/50. Depending on serval case like. Is the revolver loaded at the time when the person with a sword charge at the person with the revolver. And there a chance revolver might miss ~Would give the sword a huge window to lay a blow on the revolver~. The sword could doge the bullet. ETC ETC. ~MAYYYBE Catch the bullet and throw it back to the shooter~ Like On Ripley belive it or not, where the dude catch paintballs flying at 230 feet per sec. O.O

Do you mean Matrix-style??

Give a man a fish
    It will feed him for a day
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

Originally posted by Dracas
    Yeah , I just watched that last night - it was cool LOL.

Of course, thats what happens if you learn the discipline and the moves, unlike most of these chumps who just learn the moves and none of the discipline and get their arses kicked so much.

Speaking of swords and idiots, I'm reminded of when a friend and I were practicing livesteel in the back yard of his apartment and some crazy russian wanted me to come at him with a well sharpened piece of steel so he could practice his crazy kung fu.

I turned it down on the basis I was laughing way to hard, the guy barely spoke english, so imagine the scenario in your head, its pretty funny - like something you'd see on Jackass
    The Russian guy must be a nutcase! Charging him with a sword? He's nuts! Luckily, you're sane during practice with your friend.

Give a man a fish
    It will feed him for a day
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

I suppose so. Through I've only seen NEO Dodge the bullets. ~Don't know about Matrix 2 & 3. I haven't had chance to see it. I won't read the spoiler in the community forum tho.

Originally posted by cbh

Do you mean Matrix-style??

Since this post has gone off subject, again, its now gone bye bye.