Thread: help with flight sim 2000

help with flight sim 2000

hello
    got the game from a friend
    and i wanna fly from london to hannover
    i did flight planner and in my GPS i see the route (the line)
    well how do i do autopilot that it follows the line
    i go AIRCRAFT then i do AUTO PILOT i do autopilot active and then i go to NAVIGATION MODE and select NAV-NAVJ/GPS COURSE HOLD
    then i press the tic and go out
    but nothing happens
    if i go in autopilot again it says by navigation mode OFF

Thet me try to help you, but I might be wrong since its been 2 years since I have played the game.

What plane are you useing? If its a small cessna then after you have set the autopilot from the menu bar, you have to select it on the dashboard to enable it. But only do this once your in the air. If your on the ground you will run off the runway.

If you are useing a 777 or 737 or other big plane just set the autopilot useing the dashboard. When your in the air, first select the aupilot enable switch. Your plane should level out because wing lvl is turned on with autopilot. Next select your altitude by clicking the + or- signwhen it shows up on your mouse while hovering over the altitude hold bar. Once you have selected your desired altitude, selected the altitude hold switch, Labled ALT if I'm not mistaken. Once that it aken care of select the NAV button. Your plane should now be heading towards the GPS tracking line. Oh and remember to bring your gear up and your flaps. Happy flying

Also if you want to walk away from the computer without being afraid of the plane crashing, enable the auto throttle. But remember to have it set to stay under 250kts below 10,000ft and make shure not to set it to high or you will over speed, cause to much stress on your plane, crash, burn, and die

thx ill try laterz