Thread: organizing favorites in IE

organizing favorites in IE

how do I organize the favorites list in Internet Explorer by date or by name, because I have way to many links like 200, so if I save a new favorite I have to scroll all the way to the bottom and... its time consuming. I probably should make subfolders too, but I'll do that later. Anyone know how to organize them? thx
    Two Words: "Tian Xia"

~ Hero - Yimou Zhang, Jet Li, Tony Leung, Maggie Cheung, Donnie Yen, Daoming Chen, Ziyi Zhang

EX Moderator-May He Rest in Peace rangeral's Avatar
    A search on google "organizing favorites" will turn up alot of info and freeware apps on how to do this.

I always kid myself into thinking that I'll get around to making folders sometime never do so everytime I restart windows or get a new PC I start fresh then try and organize myself as i go along but fall once more into anarchy.

Favorites

Hi, I just created folders and arranged by topic: Forums, Auctions, Tech, Horological, etc. It was a pain to force myself to do it, but I really enjoy the result. Do it, you won't regret it!
    Charlie

Re: Favorites

Originally posted by Charlie2
    Hi, I just created folders and arranged by topic: Forums, Auctions, Tech, Horological, etc. It was a pain to force myself to do it, but I really enjoy the result. Do it, you won't regret it!
    Sorry, I'm too lazy.

Hey, That's O.K. too.

The list just keeps getting longer. Something like cleaning my shed. It's 22' x 44' and you can't walk through it.
    Charlie