Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DON'T BUY from BUYAiB.com

DON'T BUY from BUYAiB.com

They are selling memory marked 3500 which is really 3200

Interesting Read.

Tarp

I have read those posts on resellerratings, the company seems horrible.

yea im familiar wit the company also. It took 3 weeks for them to ship a stick of ram.

yah ive had problems in the past with them and they didnt give me an exchange/return!!

i bought a pc133 about 2yrs ago and they sent me a pc100, the price difference was also about $15 :O

report them to the fbi eyeball,crooks,theivies ,they need to go to jail,.

the company is horrible , so is their customer service. and did you see those prices on their site I mean ****....

criminals need to go to jail

I bought a Geforce 4 Ti 4600 128 from them... They sent me an e-mail saying they were out of stock and wouldn't get more for a while... So I called them and canceled my order, then orderederd from someone else. 3 weeks later I got a Geforce 4 Ti 4600 128 from them in the mail... I gave up on returning it to them so I just sold it to someone else.

DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add me to the list of people who won't buy from AIB again. Of course I had to learn my lesson the hard way. Wish I would have known about resellerratings.com back then.

i had a problem with them too... I bought a Athlon XP 1600+ECS K7S5A mobo combo like a year and a half ago, i never got a confirmation email... then a few days after it should've arrived i called them and asked them... they said they were out of stock and tried to get me to spend even more money on an XP 1700(which they were probably going to give me a 1600 anyway)... So i told them to just cancel it and i went somewhere else(House of Computers i believe)...

I CONCUR

I bought some PC2700 from them and it was really PC2100. TOTAL THIEVES. They shgould be shut down and their offices burned.

Did they screw me again?

I first made the mistake of buying their overclocked **** that they like you to believe will work and of course it failed miserably and crashed the computer when I set it to 400 mhz. Because the memory was set so high, I couldnt put my old memory back in to reboot my computer and I had to clear CMOS to get started again. Then, I had to return the piece of **** and get the true PC3200 memory they sell. Now I'm not sure whether or not this memory is truly PC3200. It is automatically recognized at DDR266 but if I tweak my bios to running BY SPEEd instead of OPTIMAL it changes it to DDR400. However, the Timings are all off and at slower speeds. Do you guys think that even though the sticker on it says Samsung PC3200 that it could really be PC2100 or PC2700? From the looks of these replies, I think I'm getting screwed. How do I check that the memory is really as advertised?

is it safe to buy from ebay i bough 9700 pro readon and it tellivers it works perfecr but im thinking ordering 3 parts
    hd cpu mother board is very cheat do u think is safe to do it