just wondering when the succesor to the Radeon 9700 Pro is supposed to be out. i'm still debating here whether or not to go ahead and use my RMA'd gf4ti money to get a 9700pro or wait until the R350 comes out. any suggestions? i feel like my computer is castrated over here being on a gf2ti and all. thanks in advance.