Thread: Star Trek cast VERY MERRY!!

Star Trek cast VERY MERRY!!

Leonard Nimoy and Wiliam Shatner have mad many music Cd's Im listening to Leonard Nimoy's Ballot of Bilbo Baggins song I also have highly illogical. I recommend them

Ah yes such quality tunes. Nothing brings joy like Shatner's brilliant rendition of 'lucy in the sky with diamonds', and who can forget his cover of 'Mr Tambourine man'. Tears well as I listen to his gentle and nostalgic ' 'it was a very good year'...bravo!

And of Nimoy what can I say but GENIUS!!!! I can't begin to count the goose bumps I get when I hear his 'put a little love in your heart'. I sit in awe as I am rejuvinated by Nimoys blood boiling rendition of 'if I had a hammer'. And who wouldn't be blown away by the tough and defiant Johnny cash redo 'I walk the line'.

Now there's a new best of collection!!! Rejoice! Now everyone will be singing with Shatner and Nimoy. Get your copy today!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...roduct-details
    Attached Images Attached Images

BAby Armm you've been watching too much late night TV

Yup two space minstrels who just had to push their luck and to boldly sing notes that no man has sung before..................

SPEEDO