Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any new GOOD scary games?

Any new GOOD scary games?

The last scary game I played was Clive barkers "undying" that game is awsome. I am going on my 3rd time. the game before that was "the 7th hour" man that game was crazy..

I need a new scary game..I cant believe they dont make much money on them, but I have read thats why they dont

have you played Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3?

Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare got some good reviews. Have you checked that out?

Ultimate Member
    Res Evil 2, Half Life (more panick), Realms of thehaunting, system shock 2... there are quite a few.. they just seem to be escaping me at the moment

--Jakk

god ****, i must say, System Shock 2 is the most scary game i have ever played, and i must have played a lot of them.

From what I understand, The Thing is supposed to be pretty good.

And you might all laugh at me but the Blair Witch Project games scared the Bejesus out of me. You can find them in the bargain bin too...

Ultimate Member
    First blair which is supposed to be good - the other two however are cr@p by all accounts...

--Jakk

system shock 2
    yeah thats ****n scary
    my brother had it once
    i played a bit
    then i couldnt anymore
    to ****n scary

Wow, I have played system shock 2..I only played it for about an hr though..that SUCKs, I didnt play it enough to know it was scary

devil may cry, and forgot the name, but you are a girl with a camera taking pictures capturing ghosts to get peaces of a mirror that you must complete before time ends to stop the gates of hell opening only to find out that your camera has the last peace, and your bro stays eternally with you because you are what will stop the gates from hell from opening

sorry if I ruined it, LOL.

Originally posted by Optimus Prime
    god ****, i must say, System Shock 2 is the most scary game i have ever played, and i must have played a lot of them.
    System Shock 2. Great game. Made by Looking Glass. Same people who made Thief. Made with the Thief engine. Rip Looking Glass.

TaXi

Originally posted by gjimene2
    devil may cry, and forgot the name, but you are a girl with a camera taking pictures capturing ghosts to get peaces of a mirror that you must complete before time ends to stop the gates of hell opening only to find out that your camera has the last peace, and your bro stays eternally with you because you are what will stop the gates from hell from opening

"D" by any chance

Originally posted by TaXi

System Shock 2. Great game. Made by Looking Glass. Same people who made Thief. Made with the Thief engine. Rip Looking Glass.

TaXi
    are a bunch of fans making Thief 3???

Ultimate Member
    No Warren Spector and his gang are

--Jakk

Originally posted by gjimene2

Ah, you must be talking about Fatal Frame for the PS2. Yeah, it was pretty scary. The first Silent Hill is a good scary game as well. SS2 was good as well as were Undying and a few others that escape me at this moment.