Thread: Toshiba’s Satellites Orbiting With More Power

Toshiba’s Satellites Orbiting With More Power

This might mean a bigger battery equaling more weight and thickness. The thin days are gone.. ::sigh::

They are in Stock and on display at our local CompUSA on Friday.
    Rig 1, MSI K9A2 Platinum, 6400 Blackie, 2 X 2048 AData, MSI 3870; Rig 2, MSI K9A2 CF, 5000 Blackie, 2 X 1024 Patriot PC6400, ATI X1900 XT, Rig 3, Abit AN8 Fatal1ty, Opteron 185, 2 X 1024 Corsair PC3200C2PT ATI X1950 XTX Rig 4 Abit UL8 3800 X850 Pro

Are they thin is the question! I was really looking for something as thin as the Sony Vaio laptops. Are they heavy and thin?

Gone

Sony Vaio laptops.

They are the lightest and thinnest I have found yet! But very $ aswell. Though most are happy with how they perform, it would be very good for another co. to step up with the same offerings at that small lightweight size and force the price to drop.
    Thing is Sony knows that most that travel and are buisness men/women they want light powerfull and longer batt. life cost somes second...... So they own that segment right now. They honestly dont care if people like us buy one or not!

Hehe- keep watching ebay and in 3 years you can get a vaio laptop for a reasonable price!

Nevermind then! I am sticking with my 355MHz AMD K6-III Sony Viao with WinME then =P

Gone
    Hey thats a nice lappy you got there thronka! Let me know if ya ever get rid of it.....me want, me want!!!

My dad and I use it together.. he is a lawyer and needs it for WordPerfect and I use it for some games like PuzzleBobble on the road with Earthlink (yea, my dad has 56k for on the road usage but cable for home)