Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Europeans!!

I'm from the land of Hans Christian Andersen, the little mermaid and a lot of rain. And no - Denmark is not the capitol of Holland.

My best holiday ever was 1 month in Florida with a friend. Smiling and warm people everywhere. It's true that USA doesn't have much history compared to european countrys, but you can't find another country, that is so varied. Mountains, deserts, swamps, tropical beaches, forests. USA also invented practically everything we use today, and they always are one step ahead of us europeans in all areas of research.

you thinnk you lot talk funny?

im from yorkshire and most people think im f***in welsh!

now theres a language for ya, welsh!

Oh yeah and our puddins rock!
    Scroobs

Originally posted by j.m@talk21.com

Hey up "R" Pepper Is'Ta loooooookin' fourwourd ta weekend lass
    I am that owr j.m, tho thurrrs nowt t do if thas not a tuerrist tha nors!
    Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool

Hvis du syntes, det er et underligt sprog - hvad så med det her ?

Gone
    Qvark-
    You are from denmark, shouldnt you speak German? Anyhow I have lots of history and I am american. You all forget that americans are not americans at all for the most part. We have your history as we come from else wheres. Me I'm mostly German, so I gots your history, and the rest is Indian- "American Indian". SO in that way America does have history. I have a culture too! I'm sure my Indian roots go back quit far, as far as all yur heritages!

Ultimate Member
    Ah diven nah watchya gannen on aboot there bonnie lad

--Jakk

Gone
    Qvark- kommen Sie aus Dänemark, shouldnt, das Sie Deutsches sprechen? Irgendwie habe ich Lots Geschichte und ich bin amerikanisch. Alle Sie vergessen, daß Amerikaner nicht Amerikaner an allen in den meisten Fällen sind. Wir haben Ihre Geschichte, während wir von den sonst wheres kommen. Ich bin ich meistens deutsche, also I gots Ihre Geschichte, und der Rest ist indischer " amerikanischer Inder ". SO in so hat Amerika Geschichte. Ich habe eine Kultur auch! Ich bin sicher, daß meine indischen Wurzeln zurück weit beendet, bis zu allem yurerbe gehen!

LOOOLLL

What a translation - Babelfish ??

No, we danes speaks danish - but learn German and english in school from 4. grade. We have nothing to do with germany, except being their neighbours. By the way our Flag is the oldest in the world. The city church in my town was build in 1149.

Originally posted by $1500-P4 gamer
    Qvark- kommen Sie aus Dänemark, shouldnt, das Sie Deutsches sprechen? Irgendwie habe ich Lots Geschichte und ich bin amerikanisch. Alle Sie vergessen, daß Amerikaner nicht Amerikaner an allen in den meisten Fällen sind. Wir haben Ihre Geschichte, während wir von den sonst wheres kommen. Ich bin ich meistens deutsche, also I gots Ihre Geschichte, und der Rest ist indischer " amerikanischer Inder ". SO in so hat Amerika Geschichte. Ich habe eine Kultur auch! Ich bin sicher, daß meine indischen Wurzeln zurück weit beendet, bis zu allem yurerbe gehen!
    what got you into learning german?

Originally posted by Qvark
    LOOOLLL

What a translation - Babelfish ??

No, we danes speaks danish - but learn German and english in school from 4. grade. We have nothing to do with germany, except being their neighbours. By the way our Flag is the oldest in the world. The city church in my town was build in 1149.
    danish bacon, danish bacon, yummy yummy yummy yummy, YUM!

and who thought that denmark was the capitol of holland?? LOL

Yup, bacon is our major export, and you brits import most of it

Almost every american think that Denmark is either the capitol of Holland or Holland and Denmark is the same.

who said Americans were Ignorant? they are not! They use Europe for target practice all the time.

Gone
    Originally posted by Optimus Prime

what got you into learning german?
    I'm like 80% german so it was a heritage kinda thing. Following the family foot steps. I started german when I was 16. I'm still not that good at it though and I'm 24 now. Just enuff to fumble through a conversation...My grandfather spoke german mainly then learned english when he came over here. I would love to visit germany also so speaking the lang. is needed. Its good to know more than one lang.

"Almost every american think that Denmark is either the capitol of Holland or Holland and Denmark is the same."

Not me. I know nothing about Holland really! OR the Danish either, sorry!

All I have ever heard is great things about Holland!

Good people who have a few cities that party hard!! All the pictures i have seen show Holland as this beautiful country- Wow, just looked at the map-- lots of Ocean. You have good Fishing and surfing over there? What are the oceans like there?

Man do I sound like a dumb American or what--- lol

And no one better say thats redundant cause thems fighting words!!!!

yep, strat 1 you are absolutely right, but its a shame he's from denmark not holland aint it