Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Europeans!!

Re: Europeans!!

Originally posted by Sark
    Why do most Europeans and other people around the world hate american football!? Its a great sport and I cant understand why you people cant get that.
    Im late to the thread, and i briefly looked over it.. but only wanted to reply to the original post.

Sark, this is a generalised racist slur if ive ever seen one.
    Your short thoughts, lead you to think that America is the centre of the world, and you have the founding sports.
    Well.. thats not so.
    Football is Football, and is always relative to the particular country your talking about.
    Yeah.. in australia we have football, as its known to us. Around the world though its more commonly known as "Australian Rules" or "Australian Football".

So i leave with this question, which lead me to say this was a generalised racist slur...
    Q) Why did you single out Europeans in this question ?

My apologies to the "Brits"!!! I don't consider you guys Europeans. Maybe in the next NFL exapnsion we could get a team called the England Islanders. P.M. Blair kicks "****"! Thank God for the Channel as attitude seems to stop at the beaches.

I don't want to go off on a rant here but,....

KMA
    Until you are on the sidelines at a Pro game you just don’t realize how big these NFL players are and how hard they hit each other. They have my respect but I don’t like the sport.

Re: Re: Europeans!!

Originally posted by danee
    Your short thoughts, lead you to think that America is the centre of the world, and you have the founding sports.
    Well.. thats not so.?
    Good points-- Most of us Love our Country of Origin and that is a Good thing.
    As for Football- Who cares if other countries like/dislike it! They have their own sports- The Olympics are where we can all come together in the Arena of Life.

MY question is even easier, why do so my people from around the world not like or even hate Americans? We here in America do not hate, or dislike countries as a whole.
    Everything is our fault- what's up with that?

Ultimate Member
    Astralian rules football... now theres a game :d, id love to play that, it appeals to the mindless pshyco in me

Even rugby alongside NFl pale into girlie frolics along side that kinda brutality

--Jakk

bigjackstaffa, its obvious u and I will never agree. America IS the center of the world silly!jk

"europeans" isnt a race its a continent! So im not being rascist.
    Never knew aussies has (anmerican) football though!

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Originally posted by Sark
    America IS the center of the world silly

Richard Head

oops, forgot to tag on jk to that

If you want to see a REAL football match (actually, I think it is Gridiron for you isn't it? The one ith the oval ball), then come over to Australia and watch Aussie Rules Football! I remember some thing that someone organised where they got the best American players of Gridiron to come over here, and the best Aussie players of Aus Rules and combined the rules of both sports, and let both teams go and play in their outifts, ie Aussies in their shorts and shirts and Americans in all of their padding, etc. The game started, and all went well until about 5 minutes into it. The Americans were worn out! They weren't used to the length of the field, nor the roughness of the Aussies.

Verdict: If you want to see a REAL sport, and see REAL men play it, then watch Aussie Rules!!!

Sorry, all who I have now offended...
    ---=={VIRJO}==---

Ultimate Member
    Virjo, my point exactly... Aussie rules wipes the floor with everything else regards the physical side of the game... well maybe excluding ice hockey

--Jakk

Originally posted by Bill in SD, CA
    My apologies to the "Brits"!!! I don't consider you guys Europeans. Maybe in the next NFL exapnsion we could get a team called the England Islanders. P.M. Blair kicks "****"! Thank God for the Channel as attitude seems to stop at the beaches.

nothing gets past our beaches
    Scroobs

go flyers!

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Originally posted by Scrooby

nothing gets past our beaches
    Disusting way to discribe the British Woman!!!!!!!!

Ohh Beaches

Originally posted by Virjo
    If you want to see a REAL football match (actually, I think it is Gridiron for you isn't it? The one ith the oval ball), then come over to Australia and watch Aussie Rules Football! I remember some thing that someone organised where they got the best American players of Gridiron to come over here, and the best Aussie players of Aus Rules and combined the rules of both sports, and let both teams go and play in their outifts, ie Aussies in their shorts and shirts and Americans in all of their padding, etc. The game started, and all went well until about 5 minutes into it. The Americans were worn out! They weren't used to the length of the field, nor the roughness of the Aussies.

Verdict: If you want to see a REAL sport, and see REAL men play it, then watch Aussie Rules!!!

Sorry, all who I have now offended...
    Show me a website with some proof that something like this ever happened.

No kiddin Sark! I don't believe it either.