Thread: GTA3 level rant...

GTA3 level rant...

I've been trying to get past that ultra lame mission from Asuka where you've got 8 minutes to drive through all three cities and destroy 8 cartel drug stands. I always come so close, but I just can't beat the timer. Honestly, I'm so sick of retrying this mission, and I just want to know if there is any way to cheat and just skip it.

start in port vale, and work your way across the cities, it is easy enough, just take your time and learn where they are in each city, they don't move.

Stefan
    Stefan

L
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers

I hate time based missions on ANY game

Actually, I know where all the stands are located. But I always end up crashing the speedsters in areas where the only other vehicles available are the slow POS's. Glad you had a good laugh there, ND.
    Last edited by cerberus6; 08-30-2002 at 11:41 AM.

go over the bridge to portvale and get the one where all the mafia are, then work your way back to the bridge. Once youve got all the ones there go over the bridge and take a left. Take out all the ones in that area working your way around to the bridge that feels the need to go up and down constantly. Then just get the last two on shoreside vale.

I kept reading how hard everyone was finding this on the web, but I ended up finishing it on my second attempt.

Also if you dont feel like taking the places out by ramming your car into them or your cars about to blow use the rocket launcher instead.

fini

Go to gta3.com, and download the ultimate trainer 3.5. It is a cheat program, but like you, I got tired of doing the same timed mission over and over, so I cheated and stopped the red mission clock.

speedster? Why not use a cartel cruiser? Big and strong - my second fav car in the game.

Stefan
    Stefan

Well, just tried out the Ultimate Trainer 3.5, and passed that cursed mission...finally!! Fini's right...that is the best way to go about it...but I just totally lost patience with it. I'm usually against cheating, but that was getting ridiculous. Cartel cruiser for that mission? Too sloooooow.

I know what you mean. That mission gave me problems too. Go with whatever works....