Thread: take a look at this

take a look at this

spot the problem (and turn ur volume to hear it)

http://www.dtig.de/whatswrong/

(look for at least 30 secs)

HOLY S**T that scared the hell out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it was funney

Also the cat bed is to close to the heater

i know my mate just sent this to me i still s**t my self checking the link lol

sorry people i just poasted it should of checked first if already there

no complaint, thought you'd like to see other responses... i think i left my response in a thread about having a BBS...

ouch ...ya need to attach a warning on that baby....I know some peep that woulda had to call 911 for a cardiac emergency...ouch

What? I don't see anything - OH JESUS H. CHRIST ON A POPSICLE STICK!!! WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?!!!
    I am disrespectful to dirt!

****.. bout jumped outa my chair!! omg deffinatly not prepared for that sheeeesh. Seein that at night in my lil bedroom,,,Prob wont sleep lol

reaction to earlier URL

I usually have my volume way down because several people are trying to sleep when I'm playing on the computer. I turned the volume up and was listening closely when that sucker attacked me.

I screamed so loudly that I awakened 9 people and, even worse, I literally had the **** scared of me. I'm the youngest in the house by a lot of years and they have a lot of fun at my expense. One of the clowns noticed my "distress" and laid out newspapers, muttering about housebreaking me. I was mortified...

I tried to show what scared me, but they pulled out the audio plug when I wasn't looking. People started talking about my overworked imagination and probable need for "help". I was on the verge of tears and had the volume ALL THE WAY UP when they plugged the jack back in.

I screamed, jumped back, slipped on the papers, knocked my chair over, and made it almost halfway across the room on two wheels before the chair, the house dog, and I crashed together.

One of the guys grabbed a pad and handed out paper. I think you will be pleased to learn that I was awarded 9.6 points. Points were deducted for form, gullibility, and my costume. I have NEVER seen so many people get pleasure from the embarassment of another!

When I went to the kitchen for cocoa after a quick shower, I found several "medals" waiting for me (Hersheys Kisses stapled to ribbons) along with a certificate noting that I had set new records for distance, height, decibel level, presentation, and largest quorem at any hour. One of the witches voted me an honorable mention for grace under unusual circumstances and suggested I try to hold my water in future competitions. There was a sanitary pad attached to the note!

I guess they all stayed up for a while despite the late hour.

My only consolation is that at some point they are going to remember that since I only require 3-4 hours of sleep each night I have lots of time to plot my revenge....

man when i saw that ..... .....i felt my brain and spine get hot and my amrs go numb and i grabbed my heart cause i felt as if i was having a heary attack:o

****.. who made that? I can't even describe how I felt, oh my god....

HOLY S%**&%! Whos gonna pay for my hospital bills, I nearly had a heart attack!

That was great!

I would like to know about some more sites like that. Thats entertainment!

oh i was at other window when it screamed , but replayed it and got fun!! very unusuall!!